Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mental Health

To those within, without. copyrights 2007 Mathew Innes, Auckland - Aotearoa.


The Rugby HypeUp Song

Don’t get in my way, don’t get in my way, what did you hear me say,

Don’t get in, don’t get in my way, it’s the last time I have to say, get out of my way,

And as the halt of a thousand horses hooves cease to echo through the night,

Another ray of light, shines through…out…

Don’t get in my way, how many times do I have to say, don’t get in my way,

When I interrupt you in your path, on yours, what would you say, HEY! Did I get in your way, can you hear me now cause now its too late…

Don’t get in my way, don’t get in my way, you heard me say,

What would you need to be explained, don’t get in my way,

If the right was swung and your; you’d give way,

Don’t get in my way, don’t get in my way.

As the sunshine leaves for the day…

DON’T GET IN MY WAY.

All rights reserved. RBMI. Aotearoa 2007

No comments: