Thursday, August 16, 2007

My last words.

Before you leave

Just before you leave, I have something to ask, I was wanting to know if I had forgotten something, something I wanted to know...

Would you mind if I could call on you to share it with me, in what ever way...

Before you leave could you remind me I had everything you wanted me to have, everything you wanted me to know, everything I guess I wanted to listen too, and that which I may not have wanted too, to...

And before you leave could you make sure when you return, not to forget to tell me where you are, who I am, who you were, in what ever little way...

So I can put at rest my curiousness and my desire to learn, to find out what I do not know, what I cannot , couldn’t guess , I guess...

While I wait here before you leave I don’t want to let go of your hand, your soul, you…
And while I know where you are going, I don’t want to look for you, I want to let you go, before you leave remind me not to try and follow you, not to try, not to standby...

Waiting for you to leave, watching you leave, hearing you leave, seeing you leave in season style, from birth to death, my first; your last breath, before you leave this is the hardest test...

The final end of your Quest.

No comments: